We run a semi-private XMPP server with a @monocul.us handle. You can request an account by sending an email to the administrator.
XMPP admin is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not use the service to spam other XMPP servers.
- We store your IP in our logs for a few days.
- End to End must be turned on at all time (server forces users to use E2E).
- Don’t do anything that is illegal in Italy or the EU.
- XEP-0004: Data Forms
- XEP-0008: IQ-Based Avatars
- XEP-0012: Last Activity
- XEP-0020: Feature Negotiation
- XEP-0022: Message Events
- XEP-0030: Service Discovery
- XEP-0047: In-Band Bytestreams (IBB)
- XEP-0049: Private XML Storage
- XEP-0050: Ad-Hoc Commands
- XEP-0054: vcard-temp
- XEP-0060: Publish-Subscribe
- XEP-0065: SOCKS5 Bytestreams
- XEP-0080: User Location
- XEP-0082: XMPP Date and Time Profiles
- XEP-0084: User Avatar
- XEP-0096: File Transfer
- XEP-0108: User Activity
- XEP-0107: User Mood
- XEP-0124: Bidirectional-streams Over Synchronous HTTP (BOSH)
- XEP-0153: vCard-Based Avatars
- XEP-0157: Contact Addresses for XMPP Services
- XEP-0189: Public Key Publishing
- XEP-0194: User Chatting
- XEP-0195: User Browsing
- XEP-0196: User Gaming
- XEP-0197: User Viewing
Request the serice:
Send an e-mail to lupetto [at] insicuri.net with the username you want to use on the service and explain why you want an account here.